Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Playing Hooky

Wanna see some of the cute things I've whipped up with my crochet hook recently? A daughter of one of my friends saw a cute amigurumi creature I made a while back and raved about it, so I decided to make her one for her birthday coming up this month.

Meet M. Richard the Whale:


See how Cody wanted to meet him too?


He's so cute and cuddly, I hope she likes it!


He was being so good and handsome, I had to snap a picture of this boy too.


A week or so ago, Kera was with me at the fabric store and picked out this yarn and said she wanted a slouchy hat with it. She had a special hat day today at school, so I hurried last night and this morning to finish it for her. The pattern was for an adult hat, so I had to tweak it a bit, but it works. It looks pretty cute on my girl.


 

Next up is a cute short cowl I made for a good friend of ours at church. I used the rest of the yarn I used a while back on Lindsay's hat. Don't you just love her expression?


Lastly, is this soft, warm, cuddly purple cowl. The pattern called for it to be short, but I wanted one that could be long enough to wrap around your neck twice. I also had so much of the purple yarn left from another project, I wanted to use it up. So, I just kept crocheting til it was nearly gone and ended up with this lovely thing. It's a birthday present for a friend and I hope she likes it as much as I do! 


Have you crafted anything fun or creative lately? 

1 comment:

  1. I love all your stuff! I made that slouchy hat for my sister and she loooves it. I need to make one for myself, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails